Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bath Time



I have loved each new phase of Canon's life . . . maybe more than the previous ones. I don't think that it's because each new phase is actually better than the ones before. I think that, just like Canon, this is all new for me. When he does something for the first time, it's the first time for me, too. It's just so exciting to watch him do new things, so those new things feel more exciting than the things he's already mastered. Having said that, this stage in his development is the best so far, especially at bath time. While he tolerated bath time in the first couple of months of life, he has started enjoying it more and more as he is able to do more. Now that he is sitting up on his own, he loves to splash and kick and have water poured in his face. It's one of our favorite times together! I think the pictures and video speak better than I can.

1 comment: