Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Botanical Morning

As we linger here in the middle of our summer vacation, I'm seeking out new things
to do with our time. We've had a couple of unusually "cool" days - and by cool, I mean less than 95 degree temperatures - so today we decided to explore Dothan's Botanical Gardens. I think the pictures will show it best, but I must warn you. This was really an opportunity for me to try to take some half-way decent pictures of Canon, so expect to see more of him than anything else . . . as usual.

We had a snack on the lawn first. Canon really enjoyed his Cheetoh Cheese Puffs.


Then we began walking around the gardens, stopping at fountains, bridges, and benches as we felt the need.




And, of course, the post-excitement nap that we never miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment