Saturday, October 16, 2010

Park Fun

One of Canon's favorite things to do is to play at the park. One of Barry and my favorite things to do is visit our friends in Birmingham. Who says you can't do both?! Laura and JD live just a couple of blocks from a public park, so Laura, Canon, and I took advantage of a chance to get outside while the boys watched back-to-back football all day.
Of course, Canon fell OFTEN! Once, after a particularly rough face-to-woodchips contact, Canon stood up to dust himself off. Something to mention here is that Canon has had a runny nose for weeks now. Something else to note is that runny noses cause stickiness on the whole upper lip. So you can imagine that when Canon jumped up after face-planting into the dirt, some of that dirt stuck to the sticky goo on his upper lip. Laura and I couldn't control our laughing long enough to grab the camera and take a picture of Little Hitler.
Canon especially loved sliding with Laura, who is currently a mother-in-training. Her son is due on Canon's second birthday!
He let me slide with him a couple of times. After looking at this picture, I can see why he didn't want me to go with him too much. Do you think I dislocated his shoulders or broke his hip bones first?
And, of course, Mr. Independent loved to slide by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment