Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Long Overdue Do

Before anyone says anything about the fact that I gave my basically-bald child a haircut, I want to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the rough-neck we've been living with.

Notice the long, random, did I mention LONG strands of hair covering his ears. Also, notice the mullet-ish form in the back. And these pictures really don't do it justice. It was definitely time for a minor change. As a side note, is it just me or does Canon usually look like he just broke out of prison!? Yet another reason he needs a neat haircut - so that his overall appearance is not quite so misleading.
So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and cut it myself. I followed Canon around the bathroom with a pair of scissors in my hand, and when he stayed still long enough for me to grab and snip, I did just that. I'm pretty sure I cut it a little too short, but it's better than it once was. Barry is a little disappointed that I did it, though I still stand firm on the fact that he told me yesterday that I could cut the sides and the back (even though he really wanted Canon to sport the mullet as long as possible).
He's still the cutest little boy in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment