Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Plans

Day of Life: 82

We made it to the hospital a few minutes after 7:00 this morning, but the doctors had already come around. Tera's pediatrician was so nice to come back around (again!) to talk to us about what happened yesterday. She was not in the least bit worried. Tera's labs had all come back clear, and she still looked great. She had gotten in some good rest yesterday and seemed to be doing much better today. She even gained some weight last night, up to 6 pounds 7 ounces. The doctor said we can go home tomorrow if we are ready.

After talking it out and planning logistics, we decided that Tuesday would actually work better for us. Barry would take Canon to MyGoo and Docs tonight, and we would get him back later in the week when we got home. Barry would then go on to Dothan to reschedule his Tuesday meetings and appointments then come back to Birmingham Monday night.

We left then to return to Lydia's. I packed up a car full of my stuff for Barry to go ahead and return to Dothan. After another quick visit to the hospital, I gave Barry the car for his ride South.

Tera's favorite nurse was with her for the last time today, and she was happy that I couldn't stay all day to feed and hold her. She wanted to get some good Tera time in before we went home.

After Barry and Canon left, Lydia and I went to a movie - my last in awhile, I imagine. We went to see "Bridesmaids," and it is hilarious if you get the chance to see it this summer. I went to bed soon after returning to Lydia's. She will be taking me to the hospital in the morning on her way to Physical Therapy, so I need to be up early. Pray nothing else happens between now and Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment